Dragons Blood - Nitiraj Platinum 100% Natural Incense
Nitiraj Platinum Dragons Blood is used to create a warm and alluring fragrance and as healing for respiratory issues
A rich sensuous fragrance from dracaena family of palm trees
The aroma is subtle sweet and resinous
Is made in centuries old traditional method using the finest natural ingredients
Slow burning incense, each stick burns for approximately an hour!!!
Buy 75gm or 150gm
Packing List: 75 gm
Each packet of 25 grams has approximately, 20 sticks of incense.
Packing List: 150 gm
A carton of 6 X 25 gm packets. Each packet of 25 grams has approximately, 20 sticks of incense. Also includes, 9 free one stick samples with every carton!!!
About Nitiraj Platinum 100% Natural Incense:
- Nitiraj range of Natural Incense is used in Aromatherapy, Healing, Reiki, Spiritual, Cleansing, Meditation, Ceremonies. They may also be used as a simple deodorant or insect repellent.
- Nitiraj Platinum Natural incense stick is different from other incense sticks. It is made in India, by the traditional method of combining natural resins, herbs, aromatic oils and honey to produce fragrances that smell divine and burn very slowly. This natural range is,
- HEALTHY: Helps you to be Calm, Reduces Anxiety and Stress
- RELAXING: Helps you to Concentrate, Organize Scattered Thoughts and Overcome Intellectual Fatigue
- LONG LASTING FRAGRANCE: Lasts as long as 24 hours in a room
- SUPER SAFE: 100% Natural, Chemical Free Smoke, Environmentally Friendly
- ODOR ELIMINATION: Fragrance can overpower the odours from smoking, cooking and other foul smells
Directions for use:
- Place an Incense Stick in a proper Incense Burner that is heat resistant.
- Light the tip of the Incense Stick, allow the flame to catch, then gently blow the flame out.
- Never leave burning Incense Sticks unattended.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Ensure that all ashes fall onto a heatproof and fireproof surface.
- This product is meant to be used for the stated purpose of fragrant incense sticks / cones and dhoop sticks only.
- This product should not be used differently to the usage instructions on the packaging.
- Storage: Incense sticks / cones are always to be stored in cool, dark, dry, non-inflammable areas.
- Usage Care: Never light incense or dhoop sticks / cones around or with inflammable objects like wires, wood; use these only with proper incense or dhoop stands.
- Allergy testing: For persons prone to allergies, it is always recommended to test for allergy by first using the incense or dhoop stick for about 5 minutes.
- Always opt for incense or dhoop fragrances one is not allergic to.
- There are many choices and types of dhoop fragrances available.
- The information provided here can never be a substitute for proper medical aid that may be required.