Dragons Blood - OM 100% Natural Incense
Om Dragons Blood incense; excellent quality at great price. Slow burning, each stick will burn for approximately an hour!!!
Buy 15gm, 100gm, 180gm or 600 gm
Packing List: 15 gm
Each packet of 15 grams has approximately, 10 sticks of incense.
Packing List: 100 gm
Each packet of 100 grams has approximately, 70 sticks of incense.
Packing List: 180 gm
A carton of 12 X 15 gm packets. Each packet of 15 grams has approximately, 10 sticks of incense. Also includes, 12 free one stick samples with every carton!!!
Packing List: 600 gm
A carton of 6 X 100 gm packets. Each packet of 100 grams has approximately, 70 sticks of incense. Also includes, 12 free one stick samples with every carton!!!
About OM 100% Natural Incense:
- Om range of Natural Incense is used in Aromatherapy, Healing, Reiki, Spiritual, Cleansing, Meditation, Ceremonies. They may also be used as a simple deodorant or insect repellent.
- The sacred word Om is an ancient Sanskrit symbol, that represents the sounds and vibrations, that created the universe.
- The fragrance will be reminiscent of floral sweet scents wafting from the temples in India
- Fill your home with this delightful unique aroma to relax yourself and your guests
- Add these to your home décor accessories, your special quiet space or just keep them on hand to burn any time
- A Fair-Trade Product
- 100% Natural, No chemical dipping - made in centuries old traditional method
- Slow burn incense formulation so that, each stick will burn for approximately an hour!!!
Directions for use:
- Place an Incense Stick in a proper Incense Burner that is heat resistant.
- Light the tip of the Incense Stick, allow the flame to catch, then gently blow the flame out.
- Never leave burning Incense Sticks unattended.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Incense is not edible.
- Burn Incense Sticks with care and then sit back, relax and enjoy.
Please beware!!! Cheap quality incense sticks emit harmful smoke (fumes), that contains particulate matter, gas products and many organic compounds. Usually they use aromatics that are petrochemical based, like DEP or DGP. These chemicals are toxic and were NEVER DESIGNED TO BE BURNED and can give user, a headache and make eyes water.