Natural Masala Incense - Nitiraj Original
Buy 12gm, 25gm, 100gm, 144gm, 150gm or 300 gm
Packing List: 12 gm
Each packet of 12 grams has approximately, 12 sticks of incense.
Packing List: 25 gm
Each packet of 25 grams has approximately, 21 sticks of incense.
Packing List: 100 gm
Each packet of 100 grams has approximately, 90 sticks of incense.
Packing List: 144 gm
A carton of 12 X 12 gm packets. Each packet of 12 grams has approximately, 12 sticks of incense.
Packing List: 150 gm
A carton of 6 X 25 gm packets. Each packet of 25 grams has approximately, 21 sticks of incense.
Packing List: 300 gm
A carton of 3 X 100 gm packets. Each packet of 100 grams has approximately, 90 sticks of incense.
About Nitiraj Original Incense:
- Nitiraj Original Natural Masala Incense is used in Spiritual, Cleansing, Meditation, Ceremonies. They may also be used as a simple deodorant or insect repellent.
- Nitiraj Original incense stick is different from other incense sticks. It is made in India, by the traditional method
- Nitiraj Original range was introduced in Europe in 1978 and is customer favourite for keeping,
- HEALTHY: Helps you to be Calm, Reduces Anxiety and Stress
- RELAXING: Helps you to Concentrate, Organize Scattered Thoughts and Overcome Intellectual Fatigue
- LONG LASTING FRAGRANCE: Each stick burns for approximately an hour
- SUPER SAFE: Chemical Free Smoke, Environmentally Friendly
- ODOR ELIMINATION: Fragrance can overpower the odours from smoking, cooking and other foul smells
Directions for use:
- Place an Incense Stick in a proper Incense Burner that is heat resistant.
- Light the tip of the Incense Stick, allow the flame to catch, then gently blow the flame out.
- Never leave burning Incense Sticks unattended.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Incense is not edible.
- Burn Incense Sticks with care and then sit back, relax and enjoy.
Please beware!!! Cheap quality incense sticks emit harmful smoke (fumes), that contains particulate matter, gas products and many organic compounds. Usually they use aromatics that are petrochemical based, like DEP or DGP. These chemicals are toxic and were NEVER DESIGNED TO BE BURNED and can give user, a headache and make eyes water.