Nirvana - Nitiraj Platinum 100% Natural Incense
Nitiraj Platinum Nirvana: Transcend the physical plane and reach Nirvana, a state free from desires and suffering. Advance on your path to enlightenment with this quality incense
Is made in centuries old traditional method using the finest natural ingredients
Slow burning incense, each stick burns for approximately an hour!!!
Buy 25gm or 150gm
Packing List: 25 gm
Each packet of 25 grams has approximately, 20 sticks of incense.
Packing List: 150 gm
A carton of 6 X 25 gm packets. Each packet of 25 grams has approximately, 20 sticks of incense. Also includes, 9 free one stick samples with every carton!!!
About Nitiraj Platinum 100% Natural Incense:
- Nitiraj range of Natural Incense is used in Aromatherapy, Healing, Reiki, Spiritual, Cleansing, Meditation, Ceremonies. They may also be used as a simple deodorant or insect repellent.
- Nitiraj Platinum Natural incense stick is different from other incense sticks. It is made in India, by the traditional method of combining natural resins, herbs, aromatic oils and honey to produce fragrances that smell divine and burn very slowly. This natural range is,
- HEALTHY: Helps you to be Calm, Reduces Anxiety and Stress
- RELAXING: Helps you to Concentrate, Organize Scattered Thoughts and Overcome Intellectual Fatigue
- LONG LASTING FRAGRANCE: Lasts as long as 24 hours in a room
- SUPER SAFE: 100% Natural, Chemical Free Smoke, Environmentally Friendly
- ODOR ELIMINATION: Fragrance can overpower the odours from smoking, cooking and other foul smells
Directions for use:
- Place an Incense Stick in a proper Incense Burner that is heat resistant.
- Light the tip of the Incense Stick, allow the flame to catch, then gently blow the flame out.
- Never leave burning Incense Sticks unattended.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Incense is not edible.
- Burn Incense Sticks with care and then sit back, relax and enjoy.
Please beware!!! Cheap quality incense sticks emit harmful smoke (fumes), that contains particulate matter, gas products and many organic compounds. Usually they use aromatics that are petrochemical based, like DEP or DGP. These chemicals are toxic and were NEVER DESIGNED TO BE BURNED and can give user, a headache and make eyes water.