Patchouli: Will help provide you with a deep and rich earthy aroma when burning during your next ritual or meditation
- 20 gm in glass jar
Traditional Incense Powder is made with the same quality ingredients found on the sticks. What makes this powder incense unique from other incenses, is that, it will burn freely by itself, without the need of charcoal or other chemical mixes of glue and heat sources These aromatic blend of incense powders in 12 fragrances in glass jars of 20gms each, will fill your space with the deep aromas.
Directions for use:
- Put a teaspoon amount of incense powder in a fireproof incense holder
- Pinch the powder to form a mound or come shape
- Light the tip of the come and allow it to burn for 5 seconds, then lightly blow out the flame
- Incense will smoulder slowly and gently release its fragrance
- This product is meant to be used for the stated purpose of fragrant incense sticks / cones and dhoop sticks only.
- This product should not be used differently to the usage instructions on the packaging.
- Storage: Incense sticks / cones are always to be stored in cool, dark, dry, non-inflammable areas.
- Usage Care: Never light incense or dhoop sticks / cones around or with inflammable objects like wires, wood; use these only with proper incense or dhoop stands.
- Allergy testing: For persons prone to allergies, it is always recommended to test for allergy by first using the incense or dhoop stick for about 5 minutes.
- Always opt for incense or dhoop fragrances one is not allergic to.
- There are many choices and types of dhoop fragrances available.
- The information provided here can never be a substitute for proper medical aid that may be required.