Prabhuji's Gifts Palo Santo and Copal - Love & Purity
- 100% Natural ingredients.
- Sustainably harvested.
- Part of shamanic tradition.
- Certified Vegan.
Brand - Prabhuji's Gifts
Material - Wood
Item Dimensions - L x W x H 10.2 x 1.9 x 7.6 centimetres
Scent - Aromatherapy
These 100% natural Shamanic Incense Cones feature sustainably harvested Palo Santo wood that grows in the Amazon rainforest. Blended by hand with white copal resin, these Incense Cones help attract the positive vibrations of love and purity. Featuring Palo Santo, which translates as “holy wood,” these cones are handmade in the rural Colombian Andes, providing employment to marginalized artisans. These cones are extremely unique in that they are not held together by any chemical or isolated oils, but are a rare blend of 100% natural ingredients. Palo Santo has been burned by Shamans for centuries to clear negativity, attract positive vibrations, and allow the naturally fragrant smoke of this sacred wood to enter the energetic fields of those who need healing on physical, emotional and spiritual levels. It also enhances meditation and concentration. Copal encourages love and purity. Shamans have been burning Palo Santo for thousands of years to heal, purify, dispel negative energy and to prepare for meditation. The wood’s naturally fragrant smoke also helps to re-establish peace and balance, while copal resin clears heavy energies and awakens dormant ones, providing protection from internal and external evil powers. Burning copal is used for clearing heavy energies and awakening dormant ones. The ancient practice of shamanism teaches that plants have spirits and that the spirit can be a strong medicine. The shaman turns to the spirit of the plant and lets this spirit do the healing. The spirit of the Palo Santo tree carries a wisdom that enables the smoke of this wood to heal people but it is a delicate process of respect. This is one of the reasons that the tree cannot be cut down and is only harvested years after it has fallen from natural causes, causing its essential oils and properties to become enhanced. To put it simply, its aroma resembles an irresistibly mystical combination of resins when burned.
Directions for use:
- Place an Incense Stick in a proper Incense Burner that is heat resistant.
- Light the tip of the Incense Stick, allow the flame to catch, then gently blow the flame out.
- Never leave burning Incense Sticks unattended.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Ensure that all ashes fall onto a heatproof and fireproof surface.
- This product is meant to be used for the stated purpose of fragrant incense sticks / cones and dhoop sticks only.
- This product should not be used differently to the usage instructions on the packaging.
- Storage: Incense sticks / cones are always to be stored in cool, dark, dry, non-inflammable areas.
- Usage Care: Never light incense or dhoop sticks / cones around or with inflammable objects like wires, wood; use these only with proper incense or dhoop stands.
- Allergy testing: For persons prone to allergies, it is always recommended to test for allergy by first using the incense or dhoop stick for about 5 minutes.
- Always opt for incense or dhoop fragrances one is not allergic to.
- There are many choices and types of dhoop fragrances available.
- The information provided here can never be a substitute for proper medical aid that may be required.