Satya Meditation Incense
The Nag Champa collection is the most famous brand of incense in the world by far. It is traditionally made from a sandalwood base to which are added a variety of flower oils.
Each incense stick is individually hand rolled in the high quality oils so each sticks can vary slightly in its thickness.
The brand is used everywhere as a wonderful aid to personal meditation in ritual or spell work as part of a cleansing or just to create a wonderful relaxed and pleasant ambience in the home.
No child labor and No Animal by-products used.
Recyclable paper used and its Environment friendly.
Sticks are free from any toxic substances.
This spiritually significant aroma is especially formulated for prayers and meditation. It cleans refreshes and creates a soothing peaceful environment.
Directions for use:
- Place an Incense Stick in a proper Incense Burner that is heat resistant.
- Light the tip of the Incense Stick, allow the flame to catch, then gently blow the flame out.
- Never leave burning Incense Sticks unattended.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Incense is not edible.
- Burn Incense Sticks with care and then sit back, relax and enjoy.
Please beware!!! Cheap quality incense sticks emit harmful smoke (fumes), that contains particulate matter, gas products and many organic compounds. Usually they use aromatics that are petrochemical based, like DEP or DGP. These chemicals are toxic and were NEVER DESIGNED TO BE BURNED and can give user, a headache and make eyes water.