Satya Spiritual Aura Incense
The Nag Champa collection is the most famous brand of incense in the world by far. It is traditionally made from a sandalwood base to which are added a variety of flower oils.
Each incense stick is individually hand rolled in the high quality oils so each sticks can vary slightly in its thickness.
The brand is used everywhere as a wonderful aid to personal meditation in ritual or spell work as part of a cleansing or just to create a wonderful relaxed and pleasant ambience in the home.
No child labor and No Animal by-products used.
Recyclable paper used and its Environment friendly.
Sticks are free from any toxic substances.
This spiritually significant aroma is especially formulated for prayers and meditation. It cleans refreshes and creates a soothing peaceful environment.
Directions for use:
- Place an Incense Stick in a proper Incense Burner that is heat resistant.
- Light the tip of the Incense Stick, allow the flame to catch, then gently blow the flame out.
- Never leave burning Incense Sticks unattended.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Ensure that all ashes fall onto a heatproof and fireproof surface.
- This product is meant to be used for the stated purpose of fragrant incense sticks / cones and dhoop sticks only.
- This product should not be used differently to the usage instructions on the packaging.
- Storage: Incense sticks / cones are always to be stored in cool, dark, dry, non-inflammable areas.
- Usage Care: Never light incense or dhoop sticks / cones around or with inflammable objects like wires, wood; use these only with proper incense or dhoop stands.
- Allergy testing: For persons prone to allergies, it is always recommended to test for allergy by first using the incense or dhoop stick for about 5 minutes.
- Always opt for incense or dhoop fragrances one is not allergic to.
- There are many choices and types of dhoop fragrances available.
- The information provided here can never be a substitute for proper medical aid that may be required.