Wooden Display Package Deal - Nitiraj Original
Nitiraj has been manufacturing natural slow burning incenses since 1978. This product, Nitiraj Original is the very first and still remains it's flagship incense. This premium natural incense is found in some of the most exclusive retail outlets through out USA, UK and Europe for almost 4 decades. Made from scratch using traditional methods that date back hundreds of years, it's a process of combining natural resins with fragrant wood powders, spices, herbs, combined with aromatic oils and honey. Result is a slow burning incense that burns for one hour, while the fragrance lingers for hours !!!
This display comes with 3 sizes 12gm, 25gm and 100gm boxes.
- 18 x 12gm packs
- 6 x 25gm boxes
- 7 x 100gm boxes
- FREE WOODEN DISPLAY (worth $20)
- 36 FREE SAMPLES (worth $20)
About Nitiraj Original Incense:
- Nitiraj Original Natural Masala Incense is used in Spiritual, Cleansing, Meditation, Ceremonies. They may also be used as a simple deodorant or insect repellent.
- Nitiraj Original incense stick is different from other incense sticks. It is made in India, by the traditional method
- Nitiraj Original range was introduced in Europe in 1978 and is customer favourite for keeping,
- HEALTHY: Helps you to be Calm, Reduces Anxiety and Stress
- RELAXING: Helps you to Concentrate, Organize Scattered Thoughts and Overcome Intellectual Fatigue
- LONG LASTING FRAGRANCE: Each stick burns for approximately an hour
- SUPER SAFE: Chemical Free Smoke, Environmentally Friendly
- ODOR ELIMINATION: Fragrance can overpower the odours from smoking, cooking and other foul smells
Directions for use:
- Place an Incense Stick in a proper Incense Burner that is heat resistant.
- Light the tip of the Incense Stick, allow the flame to catch, then gently blow the flame out.
- Never leave burning Incense Sticks unattended.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Ensure that all ashes fall onto a heatproof and fireproof surface.
- This product is meant to be used for the stated purpose of fragrant incense sticks / cones and dhoop sticks only.
- This product should not be used differently to the usage instructions on the packaging.
- Storage: Incense sticks / cones are always to be stored in cool, dark, dry, non-inflammable areas.
- Usage Care: Never light incense or dhoop sticks / cones around or with inflammable objects like wires, wood; use these only with proper incense or dhoop stands.
- Allergy testing: For persons prone to allergies, it is always recommended to test for allergy by first using the incense or dhoop stick for about 5 minutes.
- Always opt for incense or dhoop fragrances one is not allergic to.
- There are many choices and types of dhoop fragrances available.
- The information provided here can never be a substitute for proper medical aid that may be required.