Wooden Display Package Deal - Nitiraj Platinum 100% Natural Incense
Total of 84 x boxes of 25gms each. Range covers 14 Fragrances x 6 boxes, each
1 x Wooden Display case (worth $40)
126 x 1 stick samples (worth $30)
Nitiraj has been manufacturing natural slow burning incenses since 1978. Fragrances include,
White Sage: Will fill your space with the deep aroma that will put you into a positive mood
- Sandalwood: Will provide you with a deep and sweet aroma when burning during your next ritual or meditation
- Prosperity: Will help towards prosperity, abundance and attraction
Patchouli: Will help provide you with a deep and rich earthy aroma when burning during your next ritual or meditation
Om: The sacred Om symbol represents sound vibration that created the universe. The ancient Sanskrit script is found in temples and homes throughout India. The fragrance will be reminiscent of floral sweet scents wafting from the temples in India
Nirvana: Transcend the physical plane and reach Nirvana, a state free from desires and suffering. Advance on your path to enlightenment with this quality incense
Meditation: Calm the wandering mind with this blend of sandalwood and henna scents that are traditionally used by sages in India to provide, a grounding and centring fragrance while meditating
- Lavender: When life wears you out, relax with this soothing fragrance that will provide you with a light and floral aroma of freshly picked lavender
Kama Sutra: The aroma of sweet jasmine blossom and night queen fill the air with a promise of sensual pleasures.
Goddess: Exotic aroma of wildflowers in honour of Tara, the female embodiment of the Buddha, protecting and compassionate
Ganesh: A sweet and spicy aromatic blend to honour lord Ganesh, that brings good luck and removes obstacles
Frankincense: is traditionally used to cleanse sacred space and banish negative energy
- English Rose: Experience an English rose garden, with this delicate aromatic fragrance
Dragon's Blood: Creates a warm and alluring fragrance and as healing for respiratory issues
About Nitiraj Platinum 100% Natural Incense:
Nitiraj range of Natural Incense is used in Aromatherapy, Healing, Reiki, Spiritual, Cleansing, Meditation, Ceremonies. They may also be used as a simple deodorant or insect repellent.
Nitiraj Platinum Natural incense stick is different from other incense sticks. It is made in India, by the traditional method of combining natural resins, herbs, aromatic oils and honey to produce fragrances that smell divine and burn very slowly. This natural range is,
- HEALTHY: Helps you to be Calm, Reduces Anxiety and Stress
RELAXING: Helps you to Concentrate, Organize Scattered Thoughts and Overcome Intellectual Fatigue
LONG LASTING FRAGRANCE: Lasts as long as 24 hours in a room
SUPER SAFE: 100% Natural, Chemical Free Smoke, Environmentally Friendly
ODOR ELIMINATION: Fragrance can overpower the odours from smoking, cooking and other foul smells
Directions for use:
- Place an Incense Stick in a proper Incense Burner that is heat resistant.
- Light the tip of the Incense Stick, allow the flame to catch, then gently blow the flame out.
- Never leave burning Incense Sticks unattended.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Ensure that all ashes fall onto a heatproof and fireproof surface.
- This product is meant to be used for the stated purpose of fragrant incense sticks / cones and dhoop sticks only.
- This product should not be used differently to the usage instructions on the packaging.
- Storage: Incense sticks / cones are always to be stored in cool, dark, dry, non-inflammable areas.
- Usage Care: Never light incense or dhoop sticks / cones around or with inflammable objects like wires, wood; use these only with proper incense or dhoop stands.
- Allergy testing: For persons prone to allergies, it is always recommended to test for allergy by first using the incense or dhoop stick for about 5 minutes.
- Always opt for incense or dhoop fragrances one is not allergic to.
- There are many choices and types of dhoop fragrances available.
- The information provided here can never be a substitute for proper medical aid that may be required.