Wooden Display Package Deal - OM 100% Natural Incense
- 96 x boxes of 15gms each. Range covers 7 different Fragrances
- 1 x Wooden Display case (worth $30)
- 96 x 1 stick samples (worth $30)
About OM 100% Natural Incense:
- Om range of Natural Incense is used in Aromatherapy, Healing, Reiki, Spiritual, Cleansing, Meditation, Ceremonies. They may also be used as a simple deodorant or insect repellent.
- The sacred word Om is an ancient Sanskrit symbol, that represents the sounds and vibrations, that created the universe.
- The fragrance will be reminiscent of floral sweet scents wafting from the temples in India
- Fill your home with this delightful unique aroma to relax yourself and your guests
- Add these to your home décor accessories, your special quiet space or just keep them on hand to burn any time
- A Fair-Trade Product
- 100% Natural, No chemical dipping - made in centuries old traditional method
- Slow burn incense formulation so that, each stick will burn for approximately an hour!!! Each packet is 15 grams of approximately,10 incense sticks.
Directions for use:
- Place an Incense Stick in a proper Incense Burner that is heat resistant.
- Light the tip of the Incense Stick, allow the flame to catch, then gently blow the flame out.
- Never leave burning Incense Sticks unattended.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Ensure that all ashes fall onto a heatproof and fireproof surface.
- This product is meant to be used for the stated purpose of fragrant incense sticks / cones and dhoop sticks only.
- This product should not be used differently to the usage instructions on the packaging.
- Storage: Incense sticks / cones are always to be stored in cool, dark, dry, non-inflammable areas.
- Usage Care: Never light incense or dhoop sticks / cones around or with inflammable objects like wires, wood; use these only with proper incense or dhoop stands.
- Allergy testing: For persons prone to allergies, it is always recommended to test for allergy by first using the incense or dhoop stick for about 5 minutes.
- Always opt for incense or dhoop fragrances one is not allergic to.
- There are many choices and types of dhoop fragrances available.
- The information provided here can never be a substitute for proper medical aid that may be required.